A quick pasta salad inspired on Greek flavours with feta cheese, black olives, sun dried tomato, broccoli, roasted red peppers, green beans, spinach leaves, marinated with olive oil and lemon juice with a sprinkling of oregano. Perfect to make in advance and take to work for lunch.
- 200g pasta
- 150g feta cheese
- 100g roasted red peppers
- 6 sun dried tomatoes
- 15 pitted black olives
- 100g broccoli
- 100g green beans
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 0.5 lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of oregano
- Start by boiling the pasta. During that time slice the broccoli into bite size pieces and chop the green beans. After 8 minutes add to the pasta.
- After 2 minutes drain, rinse with cold water and drizzle with some oil to prevent the pasta shells sticking. Set to one side.
- Prepare the salad in a bowl by dicing the feta cheese, cutting the roasted red peppers into strips, finely dicing the sun dried tomatoes, cutting the black olives in half.
- Add the pasta and broccoli to the bowl, add the lemon juice, oregano, olive oil and season to taste.
- Add the baby spinach, mix well and serve.