// adsense unit ?>
This recipe only takes 15 minutes to make (or less!), in part because I use thin rice noodles which take next to nothing to cook and store bought stir-in satay sauce.
- 50g rice noodles (thin)
- 80g extra firm tofu
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 100g oyster mushrooms
- 80g broccoli
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 thumbnail size piece of ginger
- 1 tbsp stir-in satay sauce
- Dice the tofu into smallish bite size pieces and stir fry in a wok at high heat with the sunflower oil. Fry until golden and crispy.
- Add the oyster mushrooms in strips and the broccoli cut into bite size pieces. Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add 1 sliced clove of garlic and grate the same amount of ginger.
- Add the rice noodles to a bowl and cover in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
- Add the stir-in satay sauce to the stir fry.
- Drain the noodles (but keep some of the water) and add to the stir fry. Add a little of the saved water to loosen a bit. Mix well and serve.